Actually I was horrified to note a 'dangerous' this. How not danger, because I myself still occasionally darting. Moreover, if driving, well, here and there so many sexy women are milling about and highly fatal when viewed with great focus. Could crash and die because.
And again, I fear sin because it can not practice it well. Still nyerempet nyerempet too.
But I think that it is more useful if it is written. Can at least be a reminder and to perpetuate my thinking about this one. I have also become more motivated to improve themselves better. May the light of this record can make us AWARE of the importance of controlling the views or CURRENCY.
BTW, Why do I highlight this?
Hemm, how ya? I suddenly remembered a book I read many years ago, when my high school or early college first. The book was titled 'PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE' written by a Grand Master of the teachings of Islam in Indonesia and Southeast Asia, a life full of work and genius of Buya Hamka.
Yes! in a chapter in a book that told about the cause of a man married again. How to arrange the sequence of events Buya Hamka polygamy is very interesting. Because very RATIONAL and according to my observation that that's how it happened. Though the book was written kalo ga salah remember the 60's, but would still relevant to current conditions.
Think now, How many cases of infidelity, adultery, abortion, death, disaster and other other (very much, but slowly slowly we examine) is started from EYE. Yes! EYES! This is probably something very trivial and escape our attention. But remember, Bbeberapa famous religious figures in Indonesia and the world also keserempet cases that originated from the eye also to destroy the good name forever. Starting from the clergy, politicians, businessmen, therapists, doctors, until the mafia, etc., could be lost 'charisma' because its only because ora iso ngendaliin eyes. Recounted in the book of the previous book (yellow book commonly called in Indonesia) A pious and religious experts also die because of misguided because the eye (remember Shaykh Barshisha? He reportedly was a Grand Master of the highly skilled service, the 12,000 students who are able to walk above the clouds but ultimately died ndak astray due to control EYES!) It's also a BIG SECRET why in the Qur'an is highly recommended to control the view. Islamic historians also revealed that by controlling the view, soldiers UMAR Bin Khattab emerged victorious in the war against Persia of yore. Control view is also very influential on a person's intelligence. Many successful entrepreneurs who ultimately go to pieces because of because of not controlling the view. They lose business intelligence drastically when it loses control over it. I've also never read the comics first time China's imperial history, a royal dynasty successfully destroyed just for an instant because the emperor was fascinated to see and enjoy the beauty of 3 beautiful concubine dinegerinya.sementara country is being attacked suddenly! In essence, the eye can be dangerous! if ndak can control it. I chose the topic of this study to improve themselves and as a Public Commitment powerful method that can better control my own view given the very GREAT DANGER aroused in themselves. The question that I often think about: Why do men tend to be polygamous? Why do many of the aborted fetus? Why porn video made public rampant child? Why Infidelity happens? Why envy and jealousy there? Seizure of the estate Mengpa happen? Why was there a war between countries? Why is Indonesia the poor? Etc. Everything is among the biggest reason is because they can not control the alias EYE VIEWS! And at the next review I will give my understanding of this. Regards Control:)
No comments:
Post a Comment