The health benefits of vitamin D may be the answer!
I feel like I know that sometimes the best indication for me is to listen to my body if I feel tired, stressed or irritable with people around me, I know it's time to take a break. A rest or time can be many things, my girlfriend and I just returned from a relaxing long weekend with family in Yarrawonga. It was just what the doctor ordered to rejuvenate batteries and spend quality time with loved ones. Another of my favorite ways to relax is to walk my dog named "Brandi", not only do some exercise, your body is absorbing the health benefits of vitamin D.
The main thing that I noticed the small town of Yarrawonga, was the kind of people, I can not believe the difference in the attitude of people when the sun rises, everyone seems much happier and pleasant, it's amazing what the health benefits of vitamin D can do. Vitamin D comes from sun exposure in certain foods and vitamin supplements. Just remember, Sun Smart, the leading cause of premature aging is sun exposure without adequate care and protection.
Recently I have again taken to the technique that seems to be working quite well, is the "siesta grandmother." How often do you feel your burning eyes, you get fuzzy and I can not concentrate, I'm sure that the Mexicans were right. A quick nap or just rest your eyes for a few minutes can do wonders. Getting enough sleep has a lot of natural health and beauty benefits such as more energy and radiant skin.
So my message today is to go out and enjoy some sun, enjoy the benefits of vitamin D and try to nap under a tree Shaddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment