Thursday, 8 September 2011

Drink Water for Beautiful Skin


Water! The low rated!
How many times have we been told to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to improve our health and the natural beauty and appearance of our skin. I know I have, I must admit I'm a bit addicted to water, if I have not had my dose of water for the day I feel dehydrated and my skin looks and feels dry and dull. I think the natural health and beauty begins from within with a healthy diet and drink plenty of water.

The best part about water is that it is free, once you get into a regular routine of drinking lots of water then it just becomes a habit. I have the luck to have access to rainwater, so every few weeks just to fill my 15 liter bottles and use my water dispenser for convenience. They also make the water very accessible, so if I have thirst, fill my glass just by walking past or fill some bottles of water and keep water cool in the refrigerator.

I know people may think, "but the water has no taste," I prefer a glass of soda. Well, let me tell you can certainly say that they are mild drinkers and water drinkers are the appearance of your skin. The water certainly helps that the natural anti-aging process, helps keep skin hydrated and removes bad toxins that can lead to skin problems.

Just some advice some water before you go:
Add lemon or lime to water on a hot day to add cubes of ice becomes a very refreshing and pleasant drink.

Keep a glass or a bottle of water at your desk if you work in an office like I do and enjoy in the water during the day.

Eat lots of fruits and vegetables because they contain too much water.

Start your day with a glass of water that starts the cleaning process.

To finish the day with a glass of water to the bed so you can have a drink if you wake during the night thirsty.

Health and beauty will certainly benefit from these simple water, so why not give it a try.

We hope these tips and remember to water! The low rated!

No comments:

Post a Comment